Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hello my fellow CPA's.  I am so glad to be back with all of you.  I have been working on a tee shirt that say's. I am a CPA.  Craft Professional Artisan.  I will have the finished product online in a bit.  I just know you guys are going to want to purchase one for yourselves.  They make great Christmas gifts too.  This duct tape thing is really wild.  I have created several pieces that I just cannot wait to show you all.  I never would have thought that duct tape would be the thing.  I just love it. I have also been working on a new coaster set.  I call it.  RUNNING WITH THE WILD.  They are made of fabric but they are hard and solid.  They come three to a set.  My kitchen angles look better than ever.  I have went back to the drawing board and brought them forward.  The new company name is Crafts by Carrol BR, LLC.  This was added to let the ladies that live here in Baton Rouge and in near by parishes that I am located locally.  Still running the business out of my home and get a chance to go out from time to time when I can get a car.  Most people just come by here and place their orders.  I just love company.  So, be on the look out for the items that I have just told you about.  I hope you guys will have a great week.  And remember, keep living the crafting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment