Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WE R LIVING THE CRAFTING LIFE....

Hello fellow crafters.  I have really missed you guys so much.  I am here now to go on with what I started several years ago.  So, let's jump right in to it!  
I have located a few things of interest to you all.  Click on this title: creative bug I have found it to be a great resource for everything craft. It has really inspired me along my crafting travels.   I hope that you will enjoy your visit as I did so much so, that I became a member.  The cost is only 4.99per month and it is truly worth it.  Please let me know what you think and please if you create an item from there or you feel inspired drop me a line or two in the comment box below.  Another site I have been visiting is called http://myloveforwords.com Emily is the designer for this great craft site.  Right now.  She has opened a call out for contributors for her blog.  So, for all of my past followers and new ones who feel this is something you may want to give a try?  Then click the link above and she will lead you the rest of the way to applying.  Please drop me a line or two should you decided to apply.  One more site I love is Plaid online.com 

Have you guys seen their new Website and Blog.  They have really brighten up everything. It is very,very nice.  Great job!!  And don't forget when you visit that you sign up for their newsletter.

This is the link to http://facebook.com/craftsbycarrolbr1

My new facebook page.  It is now up and running.  Let me know what you all think.  Will see you again soon with more information that I hope you will find useful.



 
 This is one of the new bracelets that I have designed for the ones who love inspirational words and sayings.  



The hair bow style for school.  These colors were for Greater King David Baptist Church School.

The Lady Team Gear Hand Bag.  This bag can be customized in your favorite NFL Team. 

If there is anything here that catches your interest, just drop me a line in the comment box and I will reach out to you.

It is great to be back with you all.  For I have truly missed all of you. 

And remember, Keep Living the Crafting Life!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment